Return

After a long sojourn, I sense a feeling of satisfaction in me when I state that I’ve finally regained a measure of my old self. Socially Deceased perhaps being the always unattainable idyllic phrase, perhaps Socially Withdrawn is something more akin to what I’ve achieved. It took some time because I have allowed myself to distance myself from people by associating with them more professionally than personally, and such a shift comes with its associated penalty. I do not think any better of my life, but I do feel a sense of emancipation when I sense prison bars being lifted from the confines of my mind and turning into an absolute, impermeable cage a fourteenth of an inch from my skin.

I shall not pretend to fully understand why, after all this, I’m posting again; but such as it is, I believe an explanation was required to the few who read the last one. This shall not be the last post here; in fact, there shall be many more in the time to come. I shall endeavour, however, to limit the ones where I show my ‘soul’, you may call it, in the gratuitous and obscene nakedness that it is.

Inconvenience of this nature caused is regretted, and henceforth, shall be nonexistent.

Comments

RaSh said…
Instead of saying, "Tchup tchup tchup", I would like to express my joy in having you back on Blogosphere.

Can't be more professional :|
Anonymous said…
we'll let's hope this is the last non-female "naked soul" i'm happy to see.
lakshmy said…
'I do feel a sense of emancipation when I sense prison bars being lifted from the confines of my mind and turning into an absolute, impermeable cage a fourteenth of an inch from my skin.'
this strike you as a little too much maybe?

Popular posts from this blog

And when did you last go to Goa?

A BITS Tale

Abstractions in Romance